I know a haven't posted in a while. We had a great halloween. Parker was a Ninja. Gracie was a princess. Hunter was a clown. They got a lot of candy and had a lot fun!!!
What..a post! You are such a great blogger, NOT! I am glad to see one picture of your kids, I'll take what I can get. They sure look so cute in their getups.
6 comments:
YEAH i'm glad you posted a cute picture of them in there costumes. They look great!!
Cute! What were you?
Wow blogger overload! I don't think I have time to keep up with your blog! Ha ha jk i love ya!
Cute kids! I still love Hunter. He's so awesome! I'm glad I have friends with babies, it's a good way to get a fix!
What..a post! You are such a great blogger, NOT! I am glad to see one picture of your kids, I'll take what I can get. They sure look so cute in their getups.
Cute kids! Love the costumes.
Post a Comment